People often ask me if its best to just have Lasik for horrible eyesight. since I’m not a reliable source of information over this, I found a website that can answer all your Lasik eye queries. The website is USAEyes.org. They are known for the following reasons:
- USAEyes is the Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance, a nonprofit Lasik patient advocacy organization. For over a decade the USAEyes.org website has helped patients learn important issues about Lasik and similar vision correction surgery.
- The USAEyes advocacy organization that publishes the 50 Tough Questions For Your Lasik Doctor and conducts a national Lasik results survey has been prominently cited in an in-depth US News & World Report article about laser eye surgery.
- USAEyes maintains an interactive Internet bulletin board where Lasik patients can post questions and received researched answers both before surgery and after.
- The USAEyes website complies with the Health On The Net code standard for trustworthy health information.
- The USAEyes CORE Patient Survey reports real-world Lasik results as experienced by patients.