When it comes to eye care, I am particularly a rebel at heart. This is due to my love for reading and when the mood strikes me, I can devour several books in a day. Wen this happens, I have no care whether I read in the dark or anywhere else for that matter. If I want to finish a book, I will stay up late just to finish it. I will even forego other things like eating or sleeping for reading. This can often lead to disastrous results, in particular, bad eyesight.
USAEyes is a group that helps people understand the importance of taking care of your eyesight.Their accomplishments include:
- USAEyes.org has been cited in Newsweek, US News & World Report, CBS News, National Public Radio, NBC Nightly News, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Fox News, Associated Press, MSNBC, and Oprah!
- Maybe Lasik is not right for you. At USAEyes, all the vision correction surgery alternatives like PRK, LASEK, Epi-Lasik, RLE, and PIOL are discussed in detail.
- Representatives of USAEyes have testified before the FDA about Lasik patient advocacy.
- USAEyes evaluates the Lasik results of individual doctors and certifies if they meet their exacting standards.
- The USAEyes website complies with the Health On The Net code standard for trustworthy health information.
So for booklovers, keep your eyes in good shape to keep on reading!