It’s summer time and what better way to earn money than buy selling your own stuff? Yes, de-clutter your house and earn from it. Besides, you need to make room for all the new things you can buy from the money you got with the garage sale.
Here are your choice picks for things to sell that will surely have all your neighbors checking your sale:
- Old DVDs, CDs and cassette tapes-Surely, you don’t intend to keep Saw 1 to5?
- Clothes that don’t fit you and you have no intention of wearing in 2010
- Overused flip-flops, shoes and sneakers
- Wedding giveaways, baptismal tokens-They are not decorations.
- Old magazines and books
- Old decors like vases, bowls and figurines
- Used curtains, bedsheets, blankets and pillowcases
- Trinkets like accessories you wished you hadn’t bought
Price the things you will be selling cheap. The main idea here is to dispose of them all yet gain a profit from things you don’t need, want or like anymore.